Re: Inst. Panel. Placarding

Subject: Re: Inst. Panel. Placarding
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:16:03
Have you tried a proper laminating process rather than the lacquer ?

Use thin-ish laminating material and keep it square through the machine so
it doesn't end up with a twist or a curl.

Engine to be started for the first time this week. Wings in the paint shop.
Airmaster AD to be performed tomorrow (fill void with setting gunge).
registration confirmed by the CAA.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.