Re: Inst. Panel. Placarding

Subject: Re: Inst. Panel. Placarding
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:49:49
The adhesive backed 0.2mm thick engraved instrument panel placards, as detailed
in the last newsletter insert, have arrived at the factory.  We're not back here
to take orders now until the 6th Jan, though.
Please contact Ray if you would like to place an order.
<ray@europa-aircraft.com>
Merry Christmas everyone.

Andy Draper

>>> "William Mills" <combined.merchants@virgin.net> 12/01/02 06:49pm >>>
All,
In the past I have produced all the necessary placards and signs for my panel on
my P.C. by printing white letters on a black background on photo quality paper
and lacquering the surface to stabilise.  I use double sided tape to attach.
However, after a while the paper starts to de-laminate and curl at the edges.
Does anyone have any better solutions to offer?
Regards to All,
William