Re: Inst. Panel. Placarding

Subject: Re: Inst. Panel. Placarding
From: Paul Atkinson <paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:36:21
William
I have just tried to do what you did.:-(((
In the end after much trial and a lot of error gave up and took my
efforts to a local sign shop. They are making up my labels as we speak.
The design is being printed onto vinyl the right way round using the
Gerber system, whatever that is. Allegedly the result will be permanent
and not rub off, but to be sure I am having the lot laminated with
another layer of transparent vinyl. The labels will be cut to size and
all the cutouts I need will be done, all for 20 quid; not cheap but
saves me a lot of time. Would have saved even more if I had realized my
limitations earlier.

Paul

paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk