Re: Jacking the airplane

Subject: Re: Jacking the airplane
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 19:18:57
Dave;

I have an engine hoist stand and I use that to swing the gear.

Just hook the cable to the motor support  or to the landing gear frame and
hoist up the front of the aircraft until the tire comes off the floor. I then
support the aircraft under the spar on each side of the fuselage, close to the
body. Once it is stable, I then can swing the gear as needed.

Jim Brown
N398JB