Re: Bad landings

Subject: Re: Bad landings
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:47:10
I have a problem with float at those speeds, but don't like to go any slower,
especially
on farm strips.
What's the stall speed (full flap) and characteristic in ground effect or within
20' of the ground?

Duncan Mcf

On Wednesday, August 21, 2002 7:58 PM, Geoff Leedham
[SMTP:geoff@gleedham.freeserve.co.uk]