Re: Bad landings

Subject: Re: Bad landings
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:01:00
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:19:33 GMT
Subject: Majordomo results: get-immediate forum archive/forum.200208
From: majordomo-owner@europaclub.org.uk

According the Rotax the engine plus gearbox weights are 55Kg for the 912S
and 64Kg for the 914.  That weight excludes such things as the exhaust,
mounting frame, slipper clutch, and a bunch of other things necessary for
flight, but still tells us the weight difference for comparably equipped
engines.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070