Re: 18 amps from a 914 !!!

Subject: Re: 18 amps from a 914 !!!
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:36:31
Gentlemen, you could contact Jim Nelson for details on his rear-mounted
crankshaft-driven Honda alternator setup...or perhaps figure out an adapter
that can drop the vacuum pump gear ratio and still be able to fit the B&C
8 amp... both units can be run at 5500 RPM with commensurate
increases in output with little risk.  On the other hand, maybe the
expensivo
Rotax 40A is less risky.

Shaun
A207