Re: 18 amps from a 914 !!!

Subject: Re: 18 amps from a 914 !!!
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:42:47
Safe assumption on your part.  I was alluding to the accessory pad, which on
the Rotax 912/914 is available for (pick one, and only one) a vacuum pump, a
hydraulic governor, or an alternator.  When ordering the Rotax you get to
specify either a vacuum pump or a constant speed prop as accessories, and
the B&C alternators (8 or 20 Amp) will fit the same pad according to the B&C
reps at AOPA Expo.  Although I am planning to mount the 20 Amp B&C on my 914
I can not confirm from personal experience that it will actually fit.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070