Europa Flights in to Norway.

Subject: Europa Flights in to Norway.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:43:07
Firstly .... has anyone flown a Europa into Norway?
Secondly..... Don't forget that you need Norwegian Aviation Authority and
separately Customs clearances to fly there. (Since they are not party to the
EEU )
Also special fuel cards are necessary for fuel payments in Finland (don't
ask me how to get them but I would suggest Air BP would be a good starting
point.)

regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  (The FIRST Europa to fly in to Finland.
Raimo.M.W.Toivio is hoping to be the first Mono wheeled flight in Finland
and he is progressing well especially considering the necessity to translate
the build manual!) Great benefit would ensue if Europa Aviation were to
produce a glossary of photo idents of parts and some construction
techniques, for non English speaking builders.