Re: Europe on a shoestring

Subject: Re: Europe on a shoestring
From: Barrington Tennant <Tennant@tonline.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:05:05
Hi Alan.

> Perhaps some of our fellow European builders/pilots would be prepared to
> suggest exchange overnight visits to their local strips by responsible
> pilots from other countries ? Any offers ??

Perhaps we should consider this seriously, there is certiainly enough
experience out there!!

> ... & I'm trying desperately to avoid the fairly obvious suggestion that
> I should write one myself !!

Sounds like a good idea to me Alan!!

Barry Tennant

P.S. There is a meeting of German Europa builders & flyers in Stade near
Hamburg this weekend (Sat & Sun with BBQ) I am sure that anyone that
wants to make the effort is welcome to join us.