Re: Europe on a shoestring

Subject: Re: Europe on a shoestring
From: John Bohn <john@apollodigitalmedia.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:37:51
Just curious, but did you consider landing at Geneva. For what is very
nearly a 'capital' city it is very GA friendly. It has a large grass strip
alongside the heavy metal runway. Around  lake Leman there are at least a
further three airstrips. The one at Lausanne had an amazing approach (closer
to landing on an aircraft carrier really).

Thanks for an excellent write up, really good, just what fun flying is all
about .

John :-)