Re: Runway length

Subject: Re: Runway length
From: Barrington Tennant <Tennant@tonline.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:49:33
I have measured the take off roll and landing roll at 622 Kg AUW for
certification in Germany and can confirm what Andy says. The landing
roll at max weight is 240 meters converted to ISA conditions and the
take off roll is 200 meters. (Classic 912 - MT).

So if you can land then you can take off with any engine!!

The item of more concern is temperature and hinderness clearance. The
Europa is quick into the air but slow to climb untill the flaps are in
and if there is a high hedge at the end of a 400 meter strip on a warm
day I would be nervous.

Barry Tennant