Re: Volume of postings on the Europa forum

Subject: Re: Volume of postings on the Europa forum
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:13:24
ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk writes:

<< Hi! All.
 At the expense of another message...... perhaps I "rabbit" on too much,
 don't hesitate to say, I have a "thick skin!" However My aim is to assist
 new time builders as indeed I was greatfully assisted by others gone before,
 I'm quite prepared to drop out,I have plenty to keep me busy on the Jabiru
 Engines forum , just say the word..... but actually I find it no problem to
 delete many of the messages on title basis but there again I may have more
 time than others!( there was a period on the new forum when you were worried
 everyone had gone mute, which way do you want it?)
 regards
 Bob Harrison  G-PTAG >>

Hello Bob AND the Forum,

No Bob, don't go... or any other flyer!  We need everyone's input in one
place, builders and flyers. If the list is split into flyers and builders I
will have two lists to have to read thru to filter out the personal replies
from. Even you fliers may see something useful that builders have ran into
that you may want to revisit or modify. An important notice could slip by or
something. Make sense? But this new "reply" feature is causing personal
replies to go to everyone when it need not clutter the forum. I for one will
try to pay more attention to whom I reply and that it is relevant to the
correct person or persons.
Happy building, flying, and chatting.

Kindest Regards,
Troy Maynor

troymaynor@aol.com
N120EU                                  .........hope I did this
correct.....click