Re: Volume of postings on the Europa forum

Subject: Re: Volume of postings on the Europa forum
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:08:45
Guys,

I hate to say this, but this is supposed to be a "Europa community".
If you have had the benefit of the list during your build, then in
order to encourage the new builders and would be builders, it is good
to have your knowledge base and that of those who have gone before to
hand. I know that the list occasionally gets out of control, but that
is only to be expected with the volume of subscribers. If everyone
was to selfishly bail out of the list once their plane is complete,
then that is a huge amount of knowledge lost to the everyone else
building. Besides, you can see the subject, if you don't like it,
just delete it.

To create another list will divide the community and make those who
are still building feel isolated; a problem which Dave Watts has
already tried to address with the magazine by encouraging others to
flyins, even if they have to take a spam can or something. Why are
there not more messages on flying on the list. Afterall, it is down
to those "flying" to write about their experiences. We don't see that
many!

All in my opinion naturally

Ed

/////Eddie Hatcher Bill Lams Nick Crisp///////
///SouthEastLondonFlyingGroup///G-SELF powered by Jabiru 3300///
www.crispsite.flyer.co.uk/newropa.htm