Volume of postings on the Europa forum

Subject: Volume of postings on the Europa forum
From: Alan Stewart <alan.stewart@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:40:10

I agree with the sentiments expressed by Nigel.

In the last few months the number of messages on the forum has
mushroomed.

I don't mean to imply that these emails are irrelevant. Certainly not !
The whole point of a  forum is that individuals can exchange useful
ideas and practices.

It's just that for me, and perhaps for others who aren't at the building
stage, the signal/noise ratio has changed to the point where very little
is of interest.

Personally, I've considered unsubscribing.

Perhaps we could re-visit the idea of a list for
flying/maintenance/safety, and a separate one for the arduous task of
building and building queries ?

Alan