Re: Volume of postings on the Europa forum

Subject: Re: Volume of postings on the Europa forum
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 01:29:36
Hitting Send key with trepidation myself, but maybe smaller subgroups
tend to wither into silence.  Perhaps just a convention to post
non-building msgs with "Flying: ..."  in the subject?  Anything
non-building goes there, country-specific flying, generic musings,
birth announcements, holiday greetings.  I don't mind 'em at all.

As to content objections, and honest I'm not trying to preach, but a
true story.  Years ago here there was a long-running local TV show for
little kids.  "Captain Penny," the host, had a sign-off that went,
"Remember, don't worry about it, don't stew about it, you'll live a
whole lot longer."  In one of life's purest of ironies, "Captain" Ron
Penfound committed suicide after the show was canceled.  Still not bad
advice really, and remember it from 50 years ago.  Let's continue to
freely participate?

Best,
Fred F.