RE: Europa Club Rescue.

Subject: RE: Europa Club Rescue.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:07:45
Hi! Jim and all.
Surely this is what a Club of enthusiasts is all about?
Problem is lack of people communicating, some don't sing like a canary (Bob
Harrison). Some folks feel intimidated by it.
I'd like to think we all would be "the last to see someone stuck" and so be
only too pleased to provide help. But not everyone is so forthcoming with
that attitude. Like I just had to post a message on the Wickenby Notice
Board offering a "pint  (Beer or Coffee!) to anyone giving me a hand to
rig."? It was getting to be a major bloody favour for a 5 minute helping
hand so now my conscience is clear.(what conscience!)
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG