RE: Europa Club Rescue.

Subject: RE: Europa Club Rescue.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:04:18
Hi! Mark.
When I mentioned "24x7" I was thinking it would be nice to be able to access
avilability information out of hours/Weekends etc. to enable arrangements to
be made and so short circuit
12 or even 54 hours if over a weekend since they now close sometime early
Fridays.
OK the Europa people provide a builder help service over the weekend so why
not have spares information and even postage at a special surcharge ........
For instance if you have arrangements made for a fly out and recognise a
deficiency needing attention urgently prior to going then at least there
would be a net to accommodate .........

When I mentioned "shuttle" I meant 2 or 3 Europa Club Members linking up
doing an "Eddie Stobbart" meet up but with aircraft.
Whilst I fly to Wombleton and back to Wickenby someone from South could be
sat waiting there with the spares available in the South inside 4 hours
...... well dream on !!!!
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG