Re: Europa Club Rescue.

Subject: Re: Europa Club Rescue.
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:49:01

----- Original Message -----
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Subject: Europa Club Rescue.

> > > I feel we shouldn't forget that Europa Aircraft Co. should have an
> > adequate> > stock and the parts usage evidence to provision for the
likely
> regular> > spares coverage, obviously we need some commitment from them
for
> "24x7"> > availability?
>
> Sounds to me like Ontario, British Columbia and Australia/New Zealand are
> really out of it.

We might not be able to get parts over to you the same day for sure, but
there's no reason why you can't benefit from volunteer's in your own
countries.  I have recieved many offers of spares, held by members willing
to lend or sell them to pilots in desperate need. The factory can't be
expected to hold 100% inventory, and if a delivery date several weeks away
is quoted to someone who has just dinged his prop 200 miles away from home
it would really spoil his day. If you have a network of volunteer's to phone
arround, chances are you will be back in the air within a few days if not
hours.

Jim