RE: Europa Club Rescue.

Subject: RE: Europa Club Rescue.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:16:56
Hi! Fred.
That's what's been bothering me Fred! I know I've only just cracked 150
hours and there is a lot of much higher hours chaps ahead sitting tight
lipped but arranging rescue services? Anyway any major wear items surely
Europa Aircraft are coming out with mods to replace on a free issue basis
,tailplane drive pins etc etc etc.!!!!!! HA! HA!  Ha! Ha! .....
This is why I was acting so mercenary we don't know what we are letting
ourselves in for, the odd ride out OK but it may get overwhelming! (all in
jest really)
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG