Europa Club Rescue.

Subject: Europa Club Rescue.
From: Alan Stewart <alan.stewart@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:07:56

I've done over 400 hours on my aircraft and a lot of it has been
distance flying.

I can honestly say that, thus far, there hasn't been any mechanical
defect which has grounded me in a foreign field. That's not to say it
couldn't easily happen !

However, I have been forced to stay put on quite a few occasions due
weather.

Minor prop. blade damage seems the most likely scenario to me.

Obviously, it makes sense to check the aircraft carefully before
attempting anything ambitious.

The 'Rescue Service' is a great idea. The more who support it, the more
likely it is that we may all benefit from it some day !

Alan