a plane is born

Subject: a plane is born
From: shamraz <shamraz@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 12:17:56
Dear Europa-philes

Did anyone by any chance record the complete series of 'a plane is born'
when it was run throughout the day before Christmas 2000? If so, may I be
cheeky and ask for a copy please? I'm willing to reimburse any costs. It's
currently running in random order at no regular times on either Discovery
Home & Leisure and Discovery Wings. Last week I caught the painting job and
last night was the cockpit module (sumfin awfully scwewy going on)!

One day I'd like to build my own XS but for the time being I will have to do
with reading up and dreaming about it!

Regards

Wannabe builder
Shamraz Razzaq