Re: A Plane is Born

Subject: Re: A Plane is Born
From: Peter Thomas <Peter.Thomas@Zoom.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 07:40:43
Jeff

Have a look here, the text below should interest you!

"A Plane is Born, presented by Mark Evans is a brand new 15 part series for
Discovery Home and Leisure and Discovery Wings, in which he not only learns
to fly but also builds his own two-seater aeroplane [Europa XS Tri-gear]"

http://www.aplaneisborn.com

Before the Europa they built a sports car and I think they are now building
a helicopter! Nice work if you can get it.

Cheers

Pete