Re: A Plane is Born

Subject: Re: A Plane is Born
From: JW <xs191@home.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:26:47
Ferg (or whomever)

    I apologize if I have missed something.  I've seen some discussion about
this series, but I still do not know the details as to the content.  Can
someone provide a brief description (or URL) explaining what is on this video
series?  You might have better odds getting your 50+ interest count if it was
more clear.

    Jeff
    A191