RE: Unreliable Terra TX760 transceivers.

Subject: RE: Unreliable Terra TX760 transceivers.
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:24:18
Hi! Jerry.
I'm given to understand that the Icom is legal inso far as if you purchased
it prior to a certain date. Don't ask me what date but I'd bought mine prior
to it and the
Agency licensed it about 3 months ago .
That still doesn't enable it to receive properly yet!
But we got by to Sweden and back .
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG