Re: Unreliable Terra TX760 transceivers.

Subject: Re: Unreliable Terra TX760 transceivers.
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:32:04
Unfortunately the Icom panel mount is no longer licensed in the UK. Its a
great radio though. You can still buy them I think saying they are for use
abroad. The only problem could come if you want to be legal and tell the
communications agency. I am not sure what you do about model number and
serial #. Maybe they don't care????

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown