Europa Club dues - have you paid?

Subject: Europa Club dues - have you paid?
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:01:51
I am shortly going to print the address labels for the June issue of
the Europa Flyer. In accordance with the Club Constitution, I shall
be excluding from that list those folk who have not renewed for
01/02. Maybe some of you have been enjoying yoursleves just too much
building or flying to attend to those mundane admin matters, but, for
whatever reason, quite a few have neglected to renew so far.

Following is a list of those for whom I have no record of a
subscription payment for the current year. If your name appears
below, and you get in touch with me _really_ quickly, you can
re-activate your Europa Club membership & get your name included in
the print run for the June EF.

If for any reason you do not wish to renew your Europa Club
membership I'd appreciate hearing from you anyway. This will save
time and trouble for me (and expense for the Club) when I send final
reminders by snail-mail to remaining late renewers.

Richard G Allen                                   125    G-RICS
Colin Arkle                                       469    G-RWLY
Michael Bark                                      326
Maurice A Barker                                  235    G-WUFF
Barrie C & B D Barton                             293
Andrew C Beaumont                                 066    G-BVJN
David G & Elizabeth A Bligh                       076    G-BXIJ
Joseph P Brannen                                  267    N914XS
Jens Brockmann                                    062    G-BWDP
Geoff S Bulpitt                                   218
Garry S Carter                                    XYZ
Mike Cater & Sue Thomas                           084    G-BVOW
Geoffrey Robert Chapman                           216    G-PATS
Peter W & Richard Churms                          443
Peter Anthony Dover & Kim Clarke                  404    G-KIMM
Dave M Cope                                       340
Roger & Ann Cullum                                100    G-OGAN
Dave J Dalchow                                    048
Robert D Davies                                   078    G-ROBD
Alan F Day                                        298    G-DAYI
Bill Dewey                                        458
Andreas Doblhoff-Dier                             133    OE-ADD
Dave Elliot                                       027    G-KWIP
Luis Roberto Fernndez                            ARG003
Ken & Kathleen Fraser                             020    G-IVET
Daniel F Geldermann                               A139   N918DJ
David E Glauser                                   A071   N82GT
Harry Patrick H Griffin                           069    G-PATZ
John W Hanna                                      A128   N741JH
M Beverley Hill & Naomi Wingfield                 188    G-OBEV
Gerald Norman Holland                             384    G-FIZY
William & Lynn Hoolachan                          124    G-BZTI
Michael F Howe                                    202    G-MFHI
Nigel Hutchinson-Brooks & Michael Sutcliffe       423
Colin Jones & D R Philpott                        488
Jens & Neils Kristensen                           301
Dr Richard H Lamprey                              168    5Y-LRY
Tim G Ledbury                                     210    G-BWIV
Gavin & Anne Lee                                  355    ZK-EPA
James & Barb Longley                              A154
Paul Anthony & Helen Lowe                         388    G-IOWE
J E Greger Lundesj & Christine Reeve             106    G-TERN
Norman W G Marsh                                  219    ZK-...
Norman W G Marsh                                  A026
Miles A McCallum                                  251
James G M McDiarmid                               196    G-BWRO
Sheldon Meshulam & Sonali Bera                    A082
Jonathan Moyle & Carla Louro                      330
Colin & Rhona P Noakes                            043    G-RONA
Carl & Dot Pattinson                              049    G-LABS
Alan & Lynne Petherbridge                         100    G-OGAN
John H Phillingham                                256    G-LACE
William S & Janet Richard                         A138   N138WJ
John S Riddalls & Jean Brayshaw                   255
R Peter & Rachel Robson                           406    ZK-RPR
Hans Gert Rohrer                                  248
James Mitchell & Cathy Roseby                     367
Chris I Ryding                                    064
Thomas Scherer                                    081    N81EU
Michael & Karin Scherf                            257
Dave S Simpson                                    047
Tom R & C M Sinclair                              050    G-BVKF
Tony M & P J Smyth                                115    G-BWZT
Doug A & Jane Steven                              165
Martin Stevens                                    186    G-BXCH
Charles B & Susan G Stirling                      025    G-EESA
Martin B Stoner                                   117    G-CHAV
Geza Szurovy                                      082    G-SSGS
Keith & Tessa Tallent                             221    G-SAMY
Barry J D & Sigrid Tennant                        193    D-EHBT
Steven M Thomas                                   079    G-OSMT
Erich Trombley                                    A028
Jonathan & Jennifer M Tye                         001    G-PTYE
Rob van Essen                                     305
Tony Wakefield                                    042    G-OEZY
John H & Shona Wallis                             459
Francis Warlomont                                 146

Hope this has not been too embarrassing for you all!

regards

Rowland