Re: Kremen variable pich props

Subject: Re: Kremen variable pich props
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:50:41
> What's wrong with the KREMEN?
> The price seems to be

I met Tom Justic a number of times before his untimely death and I know that
he never had any trouble with the Kremen and swore by its performance.  It
was difficult to tell when we flew our two planes in formation because he
had a 914 as opposed to our standard 912 with NSI VP.

However, the last I heard was that the PFA were checking the prop out, as
they had some concerns over the individual blade pitch system maintaining
the same pitch on each blade. This was a little while ago, and I would have
thought that the problem had been resolved by now.

Dave Watts G-BXDY