RE: Kremen variable pich props

Subject: RE: Kremen variable pich props
From: Dr. Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:13:17
What's wrong with the KREMEN?

The price seems to be right - I find $4000-5000 U.S. for the other
two quite excessive for the average homebuilder. I have also seen
Czech model engines who were absolutely first class made - they
know what they are doing, i guess, with current approvals.

Christoph Both #223, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada