Re: Carb. air ice?

Subject: Re: Carb. air ice?
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:35:26
For me, the reports of icing in Florida must be
taken seriously. That there is not a large number
of icing reports is not necessarily encouraging,
since the majority of flight hours are on classics,
which don't have the cold air plenum that was
added with the XS kit.
The Skydrive heater is insurance I would
not want to fly without, particularly when
there is no performance down side.

Terry Seaver
A135