Re: Europa_Mail:and WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE WRITER.

Subject: Re: Europa_Mail:and WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE WRITER.
From: John Riddalls <John@jriddalls.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 21:02:45
Bob

It has occurred to me that the timing of your strobe purchase, and that of
others in the Club might have followed on from the Seminar at Sywell.

I must confess that I invited Goldwing to speak at the Seminar. At that time
I was as green as the rest when it came to sorting out the strobes from the
*****. On reading your earlier postings, it seems that your earlier
recommendation has left you in an awkward position.

You and me both!

Keep the faith and brush the blue dust off before going near HER indoors.,

John