Re: Europa_Mail:and WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE WRITER.

Subject: Re: Europa_Mail:and WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE WRITER.
From: John Riddalls <John@jriddalls.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 20:15:37
Bob

I REFUSE TO BE EMBARRASSED ANY MORE !!!!!!

I could not agree more.

We all speak as we find. As I know from our mailings outside of this forum
the service you have received from Goldwing has been OK. Nevertheless there
are a number of unhappy guys out there who seem to have parted with cash for
very little return.

I am sure that all the correspondents on this subject would agree that there
has been no intention to point the finger merely because you reported your
personal experiences.

My question to the forum at large is this - What are we as a group going to
do about the situation?( any very large capable individuals welcomed)

John
PS It would be very interesting if Goldwing/ATL were to be present at
Cranfield!!!