FW: Europa_Mail:and WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE WRITER.

Subject: FW: Europa_Mail:and WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE WRITER.
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:00:12
.Hi! Everyone,
At the expense of further raised eyebrows in my direction I 'patch' the
following on for your digest.
I find my experiences completely at odds with all the allegations , and I
publish this in the public spiritedness  of a Europa Club Member for the
benefit of  trying to get the situation resolved for the common benefit of
all. I certainly clearly understood from John Bourne that deliveries would
be at a rate and time to suit my build , could it be that this is their true
intent ?
I have no axe  to grind with any one on the issue for or against  Goldwing.
IMHO I feel that everyone would have a much easier time if you made a final
reasonable approach to them to establish final instructions/request ,try it
by e-mail ,I got this reply within 15 hours! And I don't think I'm a "soft
touch either"! I paid a good price for extended delivery , changed the
length of wires requested a few times , didn't go for wing strobes , just
fin mount and belly mount, called for wingtip lenses early on,  then after I
'cocked up' the shaping of one asked for another pair for a small additional
price they came quickly.
I'm therefore dropping out of this debate from here on in and what's more I
REFUSE TO BE EMBARRASSED ANY MORE !!!!!!
Regards
Bob Harrison Kit 337 Europa /Jabiru 3300 G-PTAG