Re: Hot Cockpit

Subject: Re: Hot Cockpit
From: Peter Bondar <pb@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:12:00
One strategy is to go for the glider DV panels in the side of the doors
in the perspex.   Here in the UK you can get them with optional flip
out vents.  In my MCR01 they provide excellent ventilation and its quit good
on the ground with the prop running.

I can send you a jpeg of the piccy if you want to.

In fact on the MCR01 they work so well we have to add a device
to stop them auto opening!

peter

Peter Bondar, VP Tarantella Marketing, Cambridge UK
mail: pb@sco.com,  web: http://www.tarantella.sco.com
UK office: +44 1223 518057, UK fax: +44 1223 518001
GSM mobile: +44 7901 516259, Home: +44 1638 552831