Fuselage Cradle

Subject: Fuselage Cradle
From: HAGARGS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 01:24:31
One of Kim Prout's henchmen dropped an XS kit by the house last week and a
case of epoxy showed up at the front door today. It must be time for the fun
to begin! Since the fuselage is going to be sitting around for some time yet
I would like to store it securely as well as to have a stand to transport it
back and forth from my far flung storage areas.  It will also be the
workstand.

I seem to remember talk of something like this a while back ago. Did someone
have coodinates for the shape of the curves to match the bottom fuselage
profile.  I would like to weld up an angle iron frame with wooden inserts to
match the bottom profile. Any input to this matter would be much appreciated.

Steve Hagar
#A143