Re: Fuselage Cradle

Subject: Re: Fuselage Cradle
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:22:42

>See Europa Flyer Issue 17 for some relevant info.

[blatant commercial follows ...]

Contact me for more info about availability of EF back issues, and about
how to join the Europa Club which publishes the Europa Flyer ...

The question of a fuselage support has been addressed several times in this
forum, but I can't recall any coordinate listings (someone's bound to
correct me!). At least 2 folk have shared pictures of designs with us.
Perhaps we need to be more disciplined and put pictures on the ftp site for
future reference, not just posted with messages to the list, where they
disappear too easily. Ask me if you want copies of earlier e-mails I have
found on the topic.

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI