Re: Fuselage Cradle

Subject: Re: Fuselage Cradle
From: Chuck Popenoe <cpops@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:22:56
I also think that I have developed a pretty slick knockdown fuselage cradle,
which can, as well, be rotated to work on the insides or bottom.  It was
published in the EAA Experimenter mag, May issue,  but I would be happy to email
a writeup and JPEG photos to anyone interested.

I have also designed a self-rigging system in which a simple two-wheeled trolley
plugs into a socket glassed into the wingtip.  It not only works beautifully,
but in answer to John Moran's query, can be used to support the wingtip with 360
degree  rotation for painting!

Pops   A036