Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft / Company

Subject: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft / Company
From: Al Fuller <alfuller@webworldinc.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 08:32:23
As a potential builder [and more importantly BUYER], it is of interest to
me to hear of a pattern of false claims from the manufacturer.  It is also
of interest to know that the design is troubling enough on the ground that
pilots experienced with conventional gear aircraft continue to find it
difficult-to-impossible to keep the aircraft straight.

It is also enlightening to see group members criticizing others for:
[1] Having the audacity to criticize the aircraft design we have chosen to
favor; and
[2] Sending the criticism anonymously.

The very tone of the responses so far received at this end would appear to
justify the caution of those offering the criticism.

I would hope that Europa will find a way to accurately portray the
aircraft, the company, and the process of building what looks to be a good
machine.

....[Lurk mode restored, going to warp] .....
Alfonso C. Fuller, Jr.    mailto:alfuller@webworldinc.com
Anaheim Hills, CA            [Southwestern USA]
'89 FJ-62, mostly stock.  Europa XS to be built......