Re: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft / Company

Subject: Re: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft / Company
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:45:38
Al Hi!

The inherent problems of the Europa handling, the incident in the UK
with Martin Stoner, and other criticisms would have been accepted
gracefully by most as has happened in the past. The response from myself
is in some agreement in part with some criticisms. I just don't like
anonymous sniping!

Both Ivan and Europa Aircraft are approachable and various venue's are
attended by both around the world. That's when concern should be
'aired'.

The following signing off statement in the anonymous mail note was:

"Four very disappointed Europa owners (and we know of many more)"
needs to have more facts to ensure a balanced appraisal is met. These
people may well be right, but who are they?

Kind Regards to you. Feel better now!

Gerry
Bldr. No 384 G-DDSC
Gerry Holland