RE: The ultimate fuselage dolly - Request for Dimens

Subject: RE: The ultimate fuselage dolly - Request for Dimens
From: Kesterton Donald <KestertonD@logica.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:25:30
I like your fuselage dolly.  Just what I need!

Is there a possibility you would be able to provide a sketch/drawing with
some dimensions sufficient to build one from?  It wasn't completely clear
---From the photo how the jacking system or the support to level the aircraft
works.  I could guess but a diagram with some measurements would be a great
help to speed the process.

Many thanks

Donald Kesterton
Builder 216

        From:  Jens Aabo [SMTP:gjaabo@post3.tele.dk]
        Subject:  The ultimate fuselage dolly!

        I would like to present this "ultimate fuselage dolly" to the forum.

        A very good friend of my and Europa Builder made this fuselage