Re: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft / Company

Subject: Re: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft / Company
From: James R. Stoutemyer <jstoutemyer@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:19:38
Al,

What is the "tone" you allude to?   Your expressed assessment of
of justifying the already unfortunate slanderous charges put forth by
the "No Names".   I think not.   As I read the responses, it seems quite
clear that the majority of builders understand and accept the vagaries
that inevitably are part of any homebuilt aircraft experience, are
cognizant of the design, construction, and flight issues, and yet at the
same time are cooperatively using this forum in an active effort to
resolve problems and help fellow Europaphites and the manufacturer to
achieve the best possible results.

Conversely, the "No Names" chose to use this forum to vent their
criticisms, however real or perceived, in a manner that is damaging and
counterproductive.   Perhaps some will reconsider their situation and
decide to give it another go.

Jim