Re: Audio mixer

Subject: Re: Audio mixer
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:27:41

>I would also like idot lights to let me know which radio was recieving ,
>with a delay  so  it stays on for a set time ....

  Now it gets complicated. Certainly possible but not normally
  a part of contemporary audio systems. Some upper end receivers
  have a "squelch light" that illuminates when a particular receiver
  gets the message but this is something that would have to be
  devloped and fabricated for simple systems. It's not terribly
  tough.

       Bob . . .
                       ////
                      (o o)