Re: Space required.

Subject: Re: Space required.
From: David G. Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:28:07
We built 'XDY in a single garage 16 ft long by 8ft wide. You do need to be
very organised, and we had a box trailer to store parts in.
The biggest problem was that the fuselage will not fit in with the rudder or
the engine attached, so we left those to the very end.
By that stage we got a bit drastic and knocked the centre of the rear garage
wall out and put some double doors in. This had the added advantage that it
was easier to move the plane into the back garden.
At the end of the day though, the more room you can get, the better.

Dave Watts.