Re: Software / Rotax 914

Subject: Re: Software / Rotax 914
From: Gert Dalgaard <lgds@post6.tele.dk>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:05:17
Hello

I am Gert Dalgaard, living in Denmark and building the Europa No. 151.
We hope to get airborne sometime autun '98.

The engine I have chosen, bought and got is the Rotax 914.

When I read the installation manual for the 914 I saw that I need a
piece of software to adjust the engine after installation.
As I write this mail to a lot of fellows who know that money just
disappear very fast when you are building A/C I would like to ask if
somebody could loan me the software?
The part number is "Rotax 966 670"

Another question/same item - do somebody have the software for handling
the data's from the Rdat on a computer?
The partnumber for this is "Rotax 886 990"

Best regards Gert