Space required.

Subject: Space required.
From: Andrew Wainwright <andreww@executek.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:15:03
Hello,
        I've decided to build an Europa, even though this will be
finalized upon a visit to the factory later this year.  I currently live
in sunny Arizona, USA with 360 VFR days per year, however will be moving
back to England this August after being away for almost 20 years.
Raised in Yorkshire, it only seems right that I build an Europa XS.
        Anyway, my question is:  When I arrive in Coventry, England, I'm
going to start looking for a new house.  One obvious requirement is
space to build my own Europa.  I know the advert says build and store in
a 1 car garage, but when looking at the overall length of the airplane
it seems as if I practically need a 21' long garage (longer than
standard).
        I'm going to have help, an uncle and a friend, so at times there
may be three of us in there (though I don't know how practical this will
be for some items.)  I was wondering if I could get some inputs on how
much space I really should ensure is available when purchasing my new
home/airplane assembly plant.

Thank you,
Andrew Wainwright
US Private Pilot
Airplane Single & Multi Engine Land
Instrument Airplane, DC-3S

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.