Re: Space required.

Subject: Re: Space required.
From: J. FELL <jw17@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:58:00
Andrew
I am building Europa 372 a trigear in a single car garage 19 foot by 10
foot. Stage 1 just completed without problem but arrived home with the
fuselage kit last week and space is pretty tight. The top moulding is
currently hanging upside down in the garage where we keep out two cars and I
have the bottom moulding and cockpit module in the single car garage (the
hangar). At the moment I await the end of the rain so that I can get the
mouldings out on the lawn and organise myself in the hangar.
My advice is get the biggest space you can so that you don't have to keep
moving stuff around as I do. 19 foot by 10 foot will only just do.
Good luck with your project
Jim Fell