Europa #152 Web Page Update

Subject: Europa #152 Web Page Update
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:34:01
Europa #152 Web Page Update

I've just finished updating my Web site which is following the progress of
Europa #152.

It's all getting rather exciting now as the update photo shows the Rotax
912 engine mounted onto the airframe. I waited for the new XS style engine
installation which allows me to incorporate the sleeker cowlings and better
radiator installation (not yet fitted) but has meant delays while all the
bits arrive. Still, should be worth the wait in the long run.

Click on the 'Progress So Far' or 'Photo page' buttons.

The site can be found at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mjkt

or through the Europa Website Homebuilder Web page List.

Regards

Martin Tuck
Wichita, Kansas