Introductions...

Subject: Introductions...
From: Jim Graham <jlgraham@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 00:02:18
Hello to Europa Internet Mailing List... as suggested by the welcoming
message, an introduction is in order:  I am Jim Graham, of Fairfax
Station, Virginia, USA.  I have had a long interest in the Europa, but
it only became "serious" when I finally realized--with the advent of the
XS--that the Europa probably is the airplane I want to build and fly.
I'm headed off to Sun 'n Fun this coming week, to see the Europa, and I
hope to fly both the original model and the tri-gear, then to make a
decision on which to build, and then place the order.  I have been
serious about a GlaStar for over a year, after flying one in Arlington
Washington last year, but I believe I have made the transition to
Europa, for reasons that are probably obvious to most all on this
mailing list.  I am a recent private pilot (Feb 98) with about 85 hours
total time, having set the goal to buiold a plane, but first to get my
license, and find a place to build.  Steps one and two are now complete,
and I'm off on the third step.  I'm hoping to be able to share the
experience and lessons learned of this group as I wade headlong into the
kit.  Thanks in advance for any help you can spare to a "new guy."  Hope
to see some of you in Florida!!
Jim Graham