Stiff Roll Controls

Subject: Stiff Roll Controls
From: Edward Gladstone <TedGladstone@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 19:53:18
=2EBryan  wrote:--

>I removed everything which would restrict the the tube from turning as far
as
>possible. This did give me 360 deg. access, even though the tube was not
able
>to turn fully. And then "hacko" down the front of the tufnol bearing
cutting
>away the aluminiun face of the controlstick fork bracket.

Sounds drastic!!

Why not introduce some grinding paste into the gap and waggle the stick?
You will have to wash it out thoroughly afterwards but I would suspect you
would have the same problem with the swarf from your hacksawing.
Have not tried ours in the cold yet!!    Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ted