Re: Stiff Roll Controls

Subject: Re: Stiff Roll Controls
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:28:18
>>Some of the remedys seem to be relevent to the particular problem the
sender is thinking of but not what the reciever may need a solution to.
Please could ideas be addressed to the relevent difficulty to help as I
initially thought that all were speaking of the same problem and it took
some time for the penny to drop that all was not the same.<<

Nicely sumarised, John

I think I would be inclined to remove the yoke from the torque tube, find
out from Andy what the correct clearance at room temp should be, put a
removeable shim in and assemble again.

Graham